There are a lot of people in this world who are proactive and on top of their Christmas shopping every year, but if you're like me...you're still looking for those last minute gifts for your loved ones! Keeping in tone, this post is also about a couple weeks too late, but I hope that it will find purpose to some of you out there who are still out there looking for gifts. An issue I often run into while shopping is getting too many little things that don't add up to enough of a gift. With these additions, you can complete any gift with style and trend. The best part is that these gifts don't adhere to a specific type of taste, these gifts will be loved by everyone. Here we go!...
1. Frends Taylor headphones from Forever 21.
2. Cashmere burgundy scarf from H&M.
3. NCLA wrap nails in "Fowl Play" from NCLA.com.
4. Fujifilm Instamax mini 8 Polaroid camera from Best Buy.
5. TOMS for Target denim shoes from Target.
6. Bucket bag in Cognac from Old Navy.
Look out for my boys' Christmas gift list coming shortly!